The EQUIBATH Refrigerated Circulating baths with a special control module provide excellent accuracy & uniformity essential for most demanding applications in the temperature range of -10°C to + 120° C. These heating cooling baths are ideal for both immersing samples & circulating controlled temperature liquid to external equipments.
- Ideal for Rotational Viscosity tests, Spectrophotometers, Refractometers, Electrophoresis, Isoelectric Focusing, Calibration, Chromatography, Condensers, Densitometers, Polarimeters and General Laboratory Cooling.
- EQUIBATH provides heating & cooling.
- Extremely compact single table top unit – saves bench & under-table space.
- Quiet operation.
- Crevice free stainless steel die pressed vessel.
- Temperature Range -10 to +120ºC.
- PID Temperature Controller with Soak Timer.
- Control accuracy of ±0.1ºC for water & ±0.2ºC for oil.
- Excellent stirring enables uniformity better than 0.3ºC.
- Two bright LED displays for process temperature and set temperature / time.
- Powerful two speed external pumping @ 9.0 Lit/min.
- CE certified.